1.03.2010

I've wanted to do this for a while.

I am a little over halfway through my bachelor's degree in graphic design.

I have great teachers who really don't mind if we doodle in class. Some encourage it because they know it activates a certain part of our brain, therefore allowing more of our brain to be functioning and absorbing the lesson! ( Yes, this is true. )

Here are some doodles I made in class...

You can probably tell what my favorite things to doodle are. Here are some more that I used to explore some themes for the art shows I organized, last year.

Sorry! These are very rough because my scanner is smaller than my sketch book and not that great at capturing. Also, I didn't want to make the pictures too large because I don't want them to give away too much of what is to come! Be excited! I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment