11.07.2009

Sick

Everyone's getting it and I am currently beginning to come off what seems to have a been a quick and horrible bug.

However, my paper art is well on it's way and I can't wait to take photos of the last set I had done for my solo show I did last month and just brought down for my friend, Robert Valencia. I curated his show but did not get to come out, which makes me a sad Tiffany. His art is perfect for Halloween!

Anyway, Justin's been taking very good care of me lately and the only other thing that is almost as great as him is my new set of good ol 30 washable roseart Markers. Not only do I pay better attention in Art & Law now but I've made great doodles to be added here... hopefully soon!

also great:
-karaoke
- rock glamour
- Cappuccinos
-exacto knives

No comments:

Post a Comment