10.24.2009

LOVING right now

LOVE:

movies:
The September Issue
Yellow Submarine

hulu:
GLEE

random:
my ponyo doll from chelle
dia de los muertos shrines
Rockband and Guitar Hero

work:
actually getting steady freelance work
my "Midnight Snackings of Meanie Antoinette" set

fashion:
BOOTS ... black, thigh high, clogs, heels, strappy, studded, vintage...
not love: finding beautiful ones in my price range... sigh.
my Urban Outfitters black clotch!
Balmain shoulder pads... i don't care what you say
Alexander Mcqueen skull/jewel clutches
Chic Punk @ Balenciaga and Lanvin SS ''10
3 as 4's yoko ono love!
yoko ono art!
CHANEL!!! ss 10 omgomgomg... the whole collection
Valentino lace and drape ss10

reading:
Filipino History
wandering libraries for hours in general

music:
60s and 70s rock
and Al Green
lykke li
zoe deschanel

1 comment:

  1. yay of Glee! haha My brother just got me into it. Damn him.

    ReplyDelete