8.14.2009

oh. my . goodness

so busy these days... lots of art show organization and illustration work... lots of homework! trips to michaels are very tempting but i've got my long list of specific things i MUST buy and the coupon system that will help me save money for it all! oh, all the things i want to craft... you shall have to wait until i am an old lady in the dessert or living in front of a lake in Alaska or something!
seeing this totally makes me feel comforted and rested!


i use to LOVE this little cut in one of my Disney Sing Along Songs videos!

PS- ponyo came out today!

pps- i think AWAY WE GO is cute! and i want to see 500 days of summer.


AND ALSO!

one of the most amazing books i ever saw as a child and admired has FINALLY been found. i collected lots of picture books -mainly little golden books- that my nanny would give me. this one was not a little golden book, and like many of the books, i can still picture many spreads. i remember the smell of the book, the cover textures... i remember how gingerly i treated it- it was a treasure! i remember the story line pretty well, too. and i would search for it sometimes by keywords over and over. It's been years. I finally found it!

whats more...
I FOUND AN OPEN SOURCE PDF OF IT.

by JO FARMAYAN and illustrated by Harriet Sherman
THE WONDERFUL LAMP FROM ISFAHAN

http://www.archive.org/details/TheWonderfulLampFromIsfahan


No comments:

Post a Comment