4.03.2009

MUGGLESAM


I've been a subscriber to Mugglesam on Youtube 's videos, for a while. Someday, I hope my kids will be as tolerant of and comfortable with a camera... because I'm FOR SURE going to be a Parent-Paparazzi mother. I will so be in their faces with the camera ALL the time- I don't think I'll be able to help myself! Anyway! I also found out that Mugglesam has created a blog for her eldest daughter's amazing art pieces. Of course, I myself have a large collection of drawings that my students at chruch have made me, and I am so inspired by the free form in their work. So! I wanted to show you all the link before I subscribe! So you can all enjoy the work done by this adorable little girl:


http://artgirlsophia.blogspot.com/

PS: allergies aren't very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment