1.02.2011

2010 Resolutions!
1 - post something originally created by me, weekly. it could be a photo, a mixed media piece, a digital piece, a sketch, a doodle... etc!
2- post a small inspirational collage at least monthly! i miss doing that, when i had the time, because it really helped develop my own unique aesthetic eye.
X 3- eat a macaron (finally!).
X 4- make time for devotional reading, nonfiction reading, and fiction reading, again!
X 5- eat less meat!
X 6- frequent my sketchbook, again.
X 7- cook, more.
X 8- drive more.
X 9- journal, more.
X 10- work & play hard, at least once, every day!

Of these, I succeeded at 8 (w/ X).

I have had a lot of great memories, milestones, fun times, breakthroughs, achievements and lessons, this year. And I am thankful to God for blessing me.

This year... I have one resolution:

BELIEVE IN MYSELF, MORE.

Because, I've been told to do so by so many people during the year. I think it will really help me get places. And it opens up some room for unexpected adventures. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment